GRAVEDIGGER V

GRAVEDIGGER V

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

NOTES FROM THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE - " The Funtastic Dracula Festival 2012 vol. 1

           This Years "Funtastic Dracula Festival" was a good time had by all!!! At least I had a great time. I am now just recovering after 4 days in Beindorm , and a couple of days in Estudio Tigress in Gandia , working on new "Gravedigger V" recordings . I don't have "blisters on my fingers" but I did come back with blisters on my brain and a broken rib to boot . . . So I will be reporting on all the bands , rumors, gossip , and everything in between  . . . But right now it's hard for me to type and breathe at the same time so enjoy some photos . . .

EAT ME

WE WANT MORE !!!
The Gories
YOU CAN'T RAIN ON OUR PARADE
GO PALOMA GO !!!

IT'S FUNTASTIC !!!!   



THEE BAT


THE "SOUNDFLAT" GUYS FEELIN THE LOVE !!!!

STONEAGE - STOMP 

DAN & LEIGHTON
PHANTOM KEYS
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M HIGH ??
FELA IS THE MAN 

GIUDA
MOM , SEND MONEY !!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment