GRAVEDIGGER V

GRAVEDIGGER V

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

        Ok , I just cracked open a Steinburg Beer , it pretty much tastes like "Pabst" or "Tecate". You can get a 12 pack for around two euros, and with 4.9% alcohol content , that my friend is an offer i can't refuse. I need some kind of inspiration to figure this shit out. Well i did also have an coffee so I'm kind of under the influence of a Catholic speedball. As some of you might know the Gravedigger V are performing the opening night of "The Funtastic Dracula Festival". Which is not the problem , the problem is the last time i saw these cats, ( the guys in the band ) was in Milano 3 Months ago. That translates into, "haven't practiced in 3 Months". So for eight days in the middle of October i gota , play the Festival, record a new 7", and possibly play a show in Valencia.
        The "clusterfuck" of the matter is that Marcello , Claudio, and Simone live in Sardinia. Isdiro now lives in Berlin. On top of it all they are all in "other" touring bands that tour alot. Now i gota get these bastards all over here to España and keep them here for Eight days , and out of jail. There going have to fly "Shitty Ryan Air". Ryan Air is like this cheap European Airlines that flies only in Europe ( for those of you who don't know it). But for an example a ticket from España to Italy will cost you like 11 euros , but they charge you 50 euros to bring a guitar , crazy shit like that .
     Ohh I just realized something , we have to practice to. Shit !! Well I don't want to suck to hard. Man I hate doing all this like logistical shit, emails, phone calls, etc . . . I'm from the School of "I'll send you a smoke signal" . . . But I'm going to straighten up and fly right , I'm gona getyer  done . . .
     But first things first, I'm going crack open another "Steinburg". . .

                                              --- Leighton Koizumi

No comments:

Post a Comment