GRAVEDIGGER V

GRAVEDIGGER V

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

                                                                                                                          Sept. 4 , 2012

HEY ALL YOU LOSERS . . .
       I'm not one to stick my toe in the water, I prefer to just jump in even if it's a "belly-flop". So that's what I'm going to do with this here personal blog. Why ? Well everyone keeps telling me that I should write my memoirs and given, I have had a pretty strange, dangerous, and interesting life . . .
But with my short attention span I figured that a blog is ( for me ) a more realistic endeavor than writing a novel.  Also since I'm the original guy in the Gravedigger V and the Morlocks, I will be covering a lot of subjects concerning not only my bands, projects, producing, but other groups past and present .  Things that I dig or think are funny, cool, or stupid, etc . . .  For example my thoughts and reporting, photos of the upcoming " Funtastic Dracula Festival " in October. I will be including links to blogs and a lot of other cool shit . . .
   Basically there will be nothing taboo, no rules. I like to think my life as an "open book" ( that hasn't been read ) . . . Plus I need something to do . . .
SO . . . if you can keep your feelings in your back pocket and are not easily offended it's probable that YOU are also a "Born Loser".  If you are easily offended and L7 ( not my problem ) well . . . I except "Hate-Mail" . . .  So stay tuned for more , "same bat channel", "same bat time" . . .
One last ramble . . . this whole blog thing is new to me so I'm trying to make it come together like butt cheeks. The best advice I can give you concerning "Born Losers" is pray for patience. hahahahah.
Hope you join and spread the disease . . .
So turn up the Fuzz, turn up the reverb, and play LOUD !!!!

                            ---- Leighton Koizumi

No comments:

Post a Comment